Code Write Play is a gaming blog for which Todd Mitchell is at fault.
After ten years in professional software development, Todd left to take care of his new son and pursue indie game development and industry freelance writing full-time. He is experienced in software and web development, pod/videocasting, writing, and recognizing TV characters from their other shows and films. Following several years as a contributor at NightfallUnlimited.com, Todd is working on new contributions to sites including Zam.com and planning other projects yet to be announced. This site is a great way to keep up with all of the above.
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Designing for Accessibility
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill