The guys convene for a very special Christmas cast to discuss very good and very bad developments from Apple, best entertainment deals for gamers and devs over the holiday break, and we try our hand at designing a couple of Christmas games on the fly. Happy holidays!…
Category: Game Development
A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
If you’ve already heard our latest episode of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, you’ll already be familiar with this topic. This article will serve to provide links and structure our case about why this article was poorly handled and perhaps even a little irresponsible, outside the casual conversational setting we maintain on the show. If you…
Todd returns from Las Vegas, no one knows what to wish one another on Columbus Day, and The Daily Wire posts a mysterious Grand Theft Auto hit piece. We break down the criticism and talk about how poor gaming coverage is leaving a huge portion of gamers in the lurch….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Who Is Video James?
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive