Heinous acts by three strangers leave a fourth man dead in the most bizarre and tragic swatting incident to date. We discuss the information available as of recording, as well as the World Health Organization’s likelihood of classifying gaming as a potential addiction disorder….
Category: Game Industry
In our inaugural holiday show: Apple admits they’re slowing down your phone, they also led the charge in requiring transparency in the loot box process. StoryBundle has great books for gamers and devs on Christmas break, Steam has probably already pried your wallet open for the Winter Sale, and we try our hand at designing…
The guys convene for a very special Christmas cast to discuss very good and very bad developments from Apple, best entertainment deals for gamers and devs over the holiday break, and we try our hand at designing a couple of Christmas games on the fly. Happy holidays!…
A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity