In our inaugural holiday show: Apple admits they’re slowing down your phone, they also led the charge in requiring transparency in the loot box process. StoryBundle has great books for gamers and devs on Christmas break, Steam has probably already pried your wallet open for the Winter Sale, and we try our hand at designing…
Initially, we planned to make a Christmas game for the site. Nothing elaborate, we just wanted to put together something for friends and site visitors to toy with, so we could say happy holidays in our own special way. Turns out it was a lot easier to just say it into the mics during a…
The guys convene for a very special Christmas cast to discuss very good and very bad developments from Apple, best entertainment deals for gamers and devs over the holiday break, and we try our hand at designing a couple of Christmas games on the fly. Happy holidays!…
A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Who Is Video James?
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive