I first interacted with Reyan Ali over Twitter just about a year ago. I’d just partnered with Microsoft to do a series of podcasts at GDC which was a total blast, but it caused me to miss the Classic Game Postmortem on the legendary NBA Jam. I tweeted out the presentation with great entusiasm once…
Happy Thanksgiving week! In this episode, Todd shares the story about how two awesome arcade machines ended up in his basement and shares what he’s thankful for (in addition to these awesome machines). There’s still time to hit us up with your 1-2 sentence Thanksgiving game design ideas. We’ll talk about our favorites on the…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – NBA Jam Book Author Reyan Ali
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Old and New Testaments of Game Development
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company