Industry outlets reported this week that Bethesda Softworks has named Behaviour Interactive and Warner Bros. in a lawsuit, alleging breach of contract and willful copyright infringement stemming from suspicious likenesses between its game Fallout Shelter and Warner Bros’. new Westworld mobile game, both of which Behaviour developed. Although news of the suit just emerged late last week and neither…
Tag: Bethesda Softworks
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet