In this episode, we finish re-imagining the indie dev cycle from the perspective of developing a new product in the business world. We also take a look at our inbox, and at a listener’s request, tackle one of the greatest game dev debates of our time: Unity vs. Unreal Engine….
Posted in Business, Code, Design, Game Development, Game Industry, Games, Humor, Podcast, Productivity
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet