Todd shares big news for the show before tackling a great listener question about indies working with publishers, career tips small and large, and takes a look at the great movie game jam that just came to a close….
Tag: game industry
In this week’s video show, we discuss how to incorporate business wisdom from outside the industry into your game development process, from evaluating ideas to developing your concept and creating a business strategy….
Some combination of Zoe Quinn, PewDiePie, and Cuphead have brought games journalism back to the forefront. Here’s the tale of how I found myself navigating game industry journalism as a freelancer at the worst time for it in history….
In this mid-week edition of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, we examine a chaotic update to the SNES Classic Edition story, Xbox One X goes live with pre-orders of its own, and a AAA game industry veteran promotes his new book and praises crunch time in the game industry….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Min-Maxing Your Audio Production with John Schiber
- Hot Take: The ESA Needs to Get Serious About Loot Boxes
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How Players Learn and How to Teach Them