Capcom is set to re-release one of the most influential video games of all time, not to mention an arcade cabinet that used to live in my house, but it wasn’t mine. Oh, and the new one might burn your house down. Here’s a look at Street Fighter II, past and present….
Tag: gaming podcast
In this mid-week edition of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, we examine a chaotic update to the SNES Classic Edition story, Xbox One X goes live with pre-orders of its own, and a AAA game industry veteran promotes his new book and praises crunch time in the game industry….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Designing for Accessibility
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill