A bizarre swatting incident in Wichita leaves a totally uninvolved man dead, the World Health Organization includes a gaming addiction disorder in its draft for the International Compendium of Diseases, and we follow up on a recommendation from last week’s show….
A road show from Irvine California! I traveled to the sacred ground that gave us Fallout: New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and the awesome new Pillars of Eternity series. Hear about my tour, lunch with the team, and also how my USB microphone scared the TSA and got me briefly detained….
After a brief trial period and confirmation that I won’t be too easily fired, I’m happy to share my new podcast, Next-Gen Nerds! This show is the product of me and two close friends having kids, being nerds, and spending an hour a week together, under the tutelage of our friends at Lineup Media. The early feedback has…
You may have noticed I work casually on semi-regular gaming videos with friends that I post around here and at the OHC subdomain. How do I have time for that? I definitely don’t. Gaming is an important hobby, it’s led me directly to anything I’ve been successful at, and I take it seriously. Still, I…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang