We take to the open road in our big rigs or…whatever, discussing a new development in our game industry microtransaction story, then we go through tips for anyone looking to get into indie game development….
Tag: Indie Game Dev
2015 was an incredible year. My son was born, my wife has an amazing new job, and I walked away from a career ten years in the making to care for my son and pursue my passion. I finally had the chance to take a run at full-time game development. While last year was full of unforgettable…
The year is 2034 and you have been tasked with building a successor to the International Space Station. In its debut game Stable Orbit, one-man studio Codalyn will send players into space on a mission of building, earning, and survival. The simulation will not only include the development of a station but will also require management of contracts,…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang