itch.io has launched Refinery, a toolset it promises will allow indie studios to conduct early game releases with the flexibility to set their own terms. If this sounds like a shot at Steam Early Access, that probably isn’t a coincidence. “Early access ‘programs’ have long been an issue for developers looking to get feedback and…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity