If you saw our previous weekly podcast segment taking Apple to task for slowing down older phones, you’ll understand why we say it’s only fair to heap praise on them for their recent iOS developer policy updates, first heard through Polygon….
Tag: Loot Boxes
A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity