In this episode, we share strategies and vital steps you need to take to promote your projects without looking and sounding like a jackwagon. Topics include what to have on your website, creating a press kit, writing a press release, how to approach paid advertisements, and social media practices for Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram….
Learn how to launch your game right with a press release! People spend good money for this service, but we’ll show you how to create a professional press release for free and show you exactly where to send it. Stay tuned tomorrow for our full video show on promoting your game!…
Another vital step in promoting your game and running your studio site is creating a professional press kit. We’ll show you what a good one includes and take a look at a couple of easy ways to develop one. Stay tuned tomorrow to learn how to pair it with a killer press release!…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Min-Maxing Your Audio Production with John Schiber
- Hot Take: The ESA Needs to Get Serious About Loot Boxes
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How Players Learn and How to Teach Them