On Tuesday I visited a local middle school to talk about my career in computer science and some of the cool experiences I’ve had as a result. This took the form of five one-hour talks in front of different 8th grade math classes. This got me thinking: why did my school bring in such terrible…
In our inaugural holiday show: Apple admits they’re slowing down your phone, they also led the charge in requiring transparency in the loot box process. StoryBundle has great books for gamers and devs on Christmas break, Steam has probably already pried your wallet open for the Winter Sale, and we try our hand at designing…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – NBA Jam Book Author Reyan Ali
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Old and New Testaments of Game Development
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company