For a change of pace, we go back and follow up on a set of previous news stories to see where things ended up. Topics include LEGO and Unity, the Playdate, EA’s FIFA loot boxes, and Moore…
Support our sponsors
This show was sponsored by Appfigures! Appfigures is all about giving game makers the tools they need to reduce risk and get more downloads. To find out more, head to https://appfigures.com/on/GameDevBreakdown to try Appfigures for free. if you like it, use our special code GDB3030 to get 30% off for the next 3 months.
- LEGO x Unity episode of Bits N’ Bricks
- Getting started with Love2D
- GB Studio (called “Game Boy Studio” in the episode)
- SuperData Research report: 2020 in Review
- EA is finally acting on the loot box ban in the Netherlands
- 26 Particularly Rad Photos of EA’s Peter Moore
If you enjoy GameDev Breakdown
- Subscribe on the platform of your choice
- Drop a rating/review on Apple Podcasts or hit the Follow button on Spotify
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check show notes and articles here at CodeWritePlay
- Join us on Discord!
Todd Mitchell is a US Midwest-based comedy writer and game developer with bylines at Weekly Humorist, Fanbyte, Slackjaw, End of the Bench Sports, and more. He’s the author of Inside Video Game Creation, the founder of CodeWritePlay, and host of the GameDev Breakdown podcast. Follow him on Twitter @Mechatodzilla.