In this post, we’ll discuss the retro virtual console, Pico-8, why you might be interested in it, and tips on how to get started. Patrons saw this post first! Check out what we’re doing at Patreon to provide exclusive opportunities to our supporters! A typing game I prototyped for my son Pico-8, the fantasy console…
At last! We’ve certainly discussed Pico-8 enough on the podcast to warrant this top-to-bottom look at Pico-8 in general, which includes a walkthrough of my latest Pico-8 project, Letterworks, from design to submission. If you’re an audio show listener, you may want to set aside a few minutes to check this one out on our YouTube page,…
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Composer Stephen Tanksley
Subscribe to the Podcast!