It’s time for a mini-show full of things to know! I’ve sort of been bouncing catchphrases like that in my head for the better part of a day, and I’ve determined there are no good ones–but that may be the fever talking. I was in the throes of a full Man Cold for this episode,…
Tag: game design
In our inaugural holiday show: Apple admits they’re slowing down your phone, they also led the charge in requiring transparency in the loot box process. StoryBundle has great books for gamers and devs on Christmas break, Steam has probably already pried your wallet open for the Winter Sale, and we try our hand at designing…
Initially, we planned to make a Christmas game for the site. Nothing elaborate, we just wanted to put together something for friends and site visitors to toy with, so we could say happy holidays in our own special way. Turns out it was a lot easier to just say it into the mics during a…
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Composer Stephen Tanksley
Subscribe to the Podcast!