Over the weekend, Todd presented virtually to students, indies, and other industry folks at GameDev Camp 2020 to present insight gathered through interviews conducted throughout the last year. This episode recaps the event and includes the full audio of the presentation.
This show was sponsored by Appfigures! Appfigures has all the tools game makers need to monitor and optimize your mobile games to get more downloads. To find out more, head to https://appfigures.com/on/GameDevBreakdown to try Appfigures for free. If you like it, use our special code GDB3030 to get 30% off for the next 3 months.
Speakers featured in the presentation include:
- Mingaile Striaukaitė, Communications Manager, Tag of Joy
- David Jagneaux, Editor, UploadVR
- Robert Hubert, Development Director, AGOG Entertainment
- Salvatore Pane, Writer, Retromania Wrestling
- Clinton Keith, Author, Agile Game Development
- Banks Boutte, Co-Founder, KitBash3d
- Jason Lee, Chief Creative Officer, Pixelmatic
See the full video presentation at YouTube:
If you enjoy GameDev Breakdown
- Subscribe on the platform of your choice
- Drop a rating/review on Apple Podcasts or hit the Follow button on Spotify
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check show notes and articles here at CodeWritePlay
- Check out our new show, GameDev Breakdown Radio!
- Join us on Discord!