I’ve been in the Xbox One Preview Program for several months but, by now, most of us have finally seen the XB1 system overhaul and have had time to decide what they think. Industry writers are singing its praises and Microsoft execs are all but posing in front of Mission Accomplished banners; I’m over here shaking…
Tag: Backward Compatibility
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – NBA Jam Book Author Reyan Ali
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Old and New Testaments of Game Development
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company