If you happen to follow me on Twitter, you may have caught me sprucing up my “developer art” during a coding break, thrilled with myself for very quickly improving the backdrop of my card game prototype. If not, here was the tweet: I combined a couple of incredibly lame tricks to get this background and I could…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang