A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
After a brief trial period and confirmation that I won’t be too easily fired, I’m happy to share my new podcast, Next-Gen Nerds! This show is the product of me and two close friends having kids, being nerds, and spending an hour a week together, under the tutelage of our friends at Lineup Media. The early feedback has…
The Crew is an open-world arcade racer that met mixed reception from critics and players alike after its late 2014 release. Though the concept of a fully open world United States map and the fast-paced overall busyness of the game was appealing to many players, the controls and physics are frustrating to some and others…
The Inside Indie Dev series has proven very popular with readers! You can check out the first installment on Garry Hamer’s upcoming game Push for Emor if you haven’t already. There is always room for more great indie projects to be written up, so if you have an exciting project to share please reach out! …
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang