Todd Mitchell is an independent journalist, game developer, studio founder, and coincidentally, an independent voter in Hawley’s state of Missouri. When Hawaii Representative Chris Lee (D) set out to have loot boxes regulated like gambling in his state, we didn’t need much time to point out a few seemingly disingenuous aspects to his aggressive stance…
A US state representative targets game publishers and developers, Todd and John take a look at the possible outcomes of government intervention in monetization strategies for games, and we try to make sense of the source of all political gaming strife: Twitter….
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Composer Stephen Tanksley
Subscribe to the Podcast!