Since we left off, my house was on HGTV for whatever reason, I moved the site to a shiny new server, and I never ended up telling John I was going to go ahead and record this episode without him. Sorry John….
By now, if you’re the type of person who cares, you’re up to speed on Bethesda’s aggressive lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive over suspicious similarities between Fallout Shelter and the new Westworld mobile game, both of which Behaviour developed. After loads of wild speculation across social media, we have our first defendant response, and all signs…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet