Since we left off, my house was on HGTV for whatever reason, I moved the site to a shiny new server, and I never ended up telling John I was going to go ahead and record this episode without him. Sorry John….
By now, if you’re the type of person who cares, you’re up to speed on Bethesda’s aggressive lawsuit against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive over suspicious similarities between Fallout Shelter and the new Westworld mobile game, both of which Behaviour developed. After loads of wild speculation across social media, we have our first defendant response, and all signs…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Takeaways from the ArenaNet Firings
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Reach Out and Sue Someone
- Warner Bros. Takes Bold Stance Against Bethesda in Westworld Lawsuit
- A Deep Dive into Bethesda’s Lawsuit Against Warner Bros. and Behaviour Interactive
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Organization and Productivity