In this episode, we share strategies and vital steps you need to take to promote your projects without looking and sounding like a jackwagon. Topics include what to have on your website, creating a press kit, writing a press release, how to approach paid advertisements, and social media practices for Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram….
Tag: indie games
Another vital step in promoting your game and running your studio site is creating a professional press kit. We’ll show you what a good one includes and take a look at a couple of easy ways to develop one. Stay tuned tomorrow to learn how to pair it with a killer press release!…
If it isn’t obvious from the gap between this post and the last one, many things are happening! Letter Taps Is Out Now! My indie educational game, Letter Taps is available in the Google Play and iOS App Store now! This is the product of my last six months and I can’t tell you how good it…
Time for the weekend roundup! It’s been a big week here and around the web. I’m always happy when a post starts a discussion here on the site, so I was glad I shared my Google Adsense disaster story. I also kicked off a new series detailing my countless indie dev missteps and my first…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang