Update: We’ve had a slow start on giveaway entries, so we’re opening it up to everyone! Man, we’ve had some great guests lately, and you won’t believe some of the folks we’re going to be talking to in the coming months! With all this action, it was nice to get back on Skype with John…
Kevin Gammill of Microsoft Cloud Gaming Services joins us to close out GDC 2018. We discuss his contributions to the successful launch of the Xbox One X, the state and future of game development using cloud technology, and what game devs stand to gain from embracing cloud-based tech….
#GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
We caught up with Dmitry Lyalin and Rogan Ferguson live at GDC to talk about game development’s interesting part in Microsoft’s direction for VSTS and its cloud development product family, the group’s focus on meeting devs where they are, and Mickey Mouse impressions for fun and profit….
Jessica Deen and Abel Wang stop by at #GDC18 on their quest to bring DevOps goodness to the game dev community. We talk about the importance of consistency and reaching the next level of intuitive, repeatable processes in your software development….
Live from GDC 2018, Kalle Hiitola joins us to talk about Next Games and its runaway mobile hit, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land. Kalle tells us what makes it run under the hood, and gives us the highlights of his upcoming GDC presentation on massively scaling mobile games with Microsoft Azure….
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – NBA Jam Book Author Reyan Ali
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Old and New Testaments of Game Development
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Path of Motus Creator Michael Hicks
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Winning the Screen Time Debate and Forming Your Company