Kevin Gammill of Microsoft Cloud Gaming Services joins us to close out GDC 2018. We discuss his contributions to the successful launch of the Xbox One X, the state and future of game development using cloud technology, and what game devs stand to gain from embracing cloud-based tech….
Category: Live Events
#GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
We caught up with Dmitry Lyalin and Rogan Ferguson live at GDC to talk about game development’s interesting part in Microsoft’s direction for VSTS and its cloud development product family, the group’s focus on meeting devs where they are, and Mickey Mouse impressions for fun and profit….
Jessica Deen and Abel Wang stop by at #GDC18 on their quest to bring DevOps goodness to the game dev community. We talk about the importance of consistency and reaching the next level of intuitive, repeatable processes in your software development….
Live from GDC 2018, Kalle Hiitola joins us to talk about Next Games and its runaway mobile hit, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land. Kalle tells us what makes it run under the hood, and gives us the highlights of his upcoming GDC presentation on massively scaling mobile games with Microsoft Azure….
Like us on Facebook!
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Blake J. Harris, Author of Console Wars and The History of the Future
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
Subscribe to the Podcast!