A bizarre swatting incident in Wichita leaves a totally uninvolved man dead, the World Health Organization includes a gaming addiction disorder in its draft for the International Compendium of Diseases, and we follow up on a recommendation from last week’s show….
If you’ve already heard our latest episode of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, you’ll already be familiar with this topic. This article will serve to provide links and structure our case about why this article was poorly handled and perhaps even a little irresponsible, outside the casual conversational setting we maintain on the show. If you…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – The Trouble with Game Jam Culture
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Steam is a Toilet
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Min-Maxing Your Audio Production with John Schiber
- Hot Take: The ESA Needs to Get Serious About Loot Boxes
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How Players Learn and How to Teach Them