A bizarre swatting incident in Wichita leaves a totally uninvolved man dead, the World Health Organization includes a gaming addiction disorder in its draft for the International Compendium of Diseases, and we follow up on a recommendation from last week’s show….
If you’ve already heard our latest episode of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, you’ll already be familiar with this topic. This article will serve to provide links and structure our case about why this article was poorly handled and perhaps even a little irresponsible, outside the casual conversational setting we maintain on the show. If you…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang