Todd shares big news for the show before tackling a great listener question about indies working with publishers, career tips small and large, and takes a look at the great movie game jam that just came to a close….
Tag: game industry
In this week’s video show, we discuss how to incorporate business wisdom from outside the industry into your game development process, from evaluating ideas to developing your concept and creating a business strategy….
Some combination of Zoe Quinn, PewDiePie, and Cuphead have brought games journalism back to the forefront. Here’s the tale of how I found myself navigating game industry journalism as a freelancer at the worst time for it in history….
In this mid-week edition of the GameDev Breakdown podcast, we examine a chaotic update to the SNES Classic Edition story, Xbox One X goes live with pre-orders of its own, and a AAA game industry veteran promotes his new book and praises crunch time in the game industry….
Like us on Facebook!
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Blake J. Harris, Author of Console Wars and The History of the Future
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
Subscribe to the Podcast!