If you don’t think you’ve read or at least seen any of David L. Craddock’s phenomenal books on the game industry and game development, check again, you probably have. Some of the greatest stories of the development space have been captured in David’s phenomenal pages, including Blizzard’s early history with Diablo, tales from the days…
#GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Creating Universes and Characters with Ray Marek of Unparalleled Comics
Story-driven games are often revered as the height of artistic game development. For as dearly as we all hold Rocket League, it can’t match the impact of Mass Effect or tug at the heart strings like Red Dead Redemption. To create a project that stays with your players, you need to design a world for them to experience. When…
Like us on Facebook!
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Blake J. Harris, Author of Console Wars and The History of the Future
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
Subscribe to the Podcast!