Cast your cares away and join us on a wilderness getaway in the form of a show recorded inside a massively multiplayer online first-person fishing game. Yes, really. …
Tag: video games
A road show from Irvine California! I traveled to the sacred ground that gave us Fallout: New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and the awesome new Pillars of Eternity series. Hear about my tour, lunch with the team, and also how my USB microphone scared the TSA and got me briefly detained….
I’ve been a busy writer (and even a fairly busy editor). Busyness is no excuse for not posting a weekly roundup so here it is: last week’s content both here and around the web. Plenty more great stuff on the way! UFC/EA’s Fight for the Cover – This story was great fun to cover. Never before have…
Over half a year ago, I left my full-time software development career of ten years to take care of my son and pursue indie game development. Since the closing of NightfallUnlimited.com, I hadn’t given much thought to what would be next in terms of my writing, podcasting, blogging, etc. Then a funny thing happened….
Like us on Facebook!
Support on Patreon!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Blake J. Harris, Author of Console Wars and The History of the Future
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rob Hewson of Huey Games
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Draw Distance Producer Kamil Krupiński
- Exclusive Footage of Ritual: Crown of Horns from the Creators of Serial Cleaner
- The Many Issues With Senator Josh Hawley’s Call for New Video Game Legislation
Subscribe to the Podcast!