Following their exhibits at Virtual Indie Games Expo 2020, creators from Laser Beams & Particle Streams Software, Inc. share details on the upcoming 4X/RTS/Space flight sim, Rank: Warmaster and Ryan S. Peterson tells us about his upcoming platform brawler, Altercation.
To find out more about the first Virtual Indie Games Expo, visit https://indiegamesexpo.com/. Our thanks to the organizers for access to the event.
This show was sponsored by Appfigures! Appfigures has all the tools game makers need to monitor and optimize your mobile games to get more downloads. To find out more, head to https://appfigures.com/on/GameDevBreakdown to try Appfigures for free. If you like it, use our special code GDB3030 to get 30% off for the next 3 months.
Rank: Warmaster links
- Laser Beams & Particle Streams Software, Inc. at GameJolt
- RankWarmaster’s Discord server
- Kathleen’s art – http://www.titaniummelon.com/
If you enjoy GameDev Breakdown
- Subscribe on the platform of your choice
- Drop a rating/review on Apple Podcasts or hit the Follow button on Spotify
- Follow us on Twitter
- Check show notes and articles here at CodeWritePlay
- Join us on Discord!
Todd Mitchell is a US Midwest-based comedy writer and game developer with bylines at Weekly Humorist, Fanbyte, Slackjaw, End of the Bench Sports, and more. He’s the author of Inside Video Game Creation, the founder of CodeWritePlay, and host of the GameDev Breakdown podcast. Follow him on Twitter @Mechatodzilla.