In this week’s video show, we discuss how to incorporate business wisdom from outside the industry into your game development process, from evaluating ideas to developing your concept and creating a business strategy….
The #GameDev Breakdown podcast is back! In this episode, we share strategies and vital steps you need to take to promote your projects without looking and sounding like a jackwagon. Topics include what to have on your website, creating a press kit, writing a press release, how to approach paid advertisements, and social media practices…
Heinous acts by three strangers leave a fourth man dead in the most bizarre and tragic swatting incident to date. We discuss the information available as of recording, as well as the World Health Organization’s likelihood of classifying gaming as a potential addiction disorder….
In our inaugural holiday show: Apple admits they’re slowing down your phone, they also led the charge in requiring transparency in the loot box process. StoryBundle has great books for gamers and devs on Christmas break, Steam has probably already pried your wallet open for the Winter Sale, and we try our hand at designing…
The guys convene for a very special Christmas cast to discuss very good and very bad developments from Apple, best entertainment deals for gamers and devs over the holiday break, and we try our hand at designing a couple of Christmas games on the fly. Happy holidays!…
Subscribe to the Podcast!
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – How You Could Work in Games Next Week
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Checking In on Triple A with John Schiber
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Wrapping Up GDC with Microsoft Gaming Cloud GM, Kevin Gammill
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Rogan Ferguson and Dmitry Lyalin of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- #GameDev Breakdown Podcast – Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Abel Wang